Texas Rangers Opening Day is a week from Thursday, March 29th! That means it's time to find out the newest foods coming to the 'Globe' this season.
Courtesy NBCDFW.com we have the following information from Sportservice, the Globe Life Park in Arlington concessionaire, who recently unveiled their latest starting lineup of gut-busters for the new season.....
New Concessions Items include....
- Home Run Ham Fries – Juicy classic ham cut into sticks, battered and fried until crisp. Available at the State Fare Stand at section 41. $7.50
- Pickle Fries – Perfect dill pickle spears fried to crispy perfection. Available at the State Fare Stand at section 41. $7.50
- Spicy Garlic Buffalo Fries – Our legendary savory garlic fries topped with classic tangy wing sauce to make a spicy, garlicy treat that no one can resist. Available at the Fry Depot at sections 10 and 40. $10.50
- Cracker Jack Cheetos Popcorn – A new take on a classic mix to celebrate 125 years of Cracker Jack being a part of America’s pastime. Cracker Jacks are added in to the Cheetos popcorn to make a savory and sweet treat. Available at Chester’s Popcorn Wagon at section 42. $9
- Vegan Top N Go Frito Pie – The classic Frito Pie made with a vegan spin! Top N Go Fritos Scoops served with vegan chili and cheese. Available at the Ballpark Vegan Stand at section 16. $8.75
- Garlic Tots or Chips – Your choice of crispy tater tots or thick cut Yukon gold chips topped with our savory garlic oil and shredded Parmesan cheese. Available at the Chipper Stand at section 32. $14.25
the video below shows last year's new food items for Rangers Opening Day