The Sunday Times just released their annual list of the wealthiest musicians in the U.K. and once again Classic Rockers rule the roost.
Sir Paul McCartney is without a doubt the richest musician. The former Beatle's fortune of £820m is thanks to the royalty stream from The Beatles back catalog, plus a 37-date international tour grossing £100m in ticket sales.
Here's the TOP TEN
1. Sir Paul McCartney £820m ($1.1b)
2. Lord Lloyd-Webber £740m ($998m)
3. U2 £569m ($768m)
4. Sir Elton John £300m ($405m)
5. Sir Mick Jagger £260m ($351m)
6. Keith Richards £245m ($330m)
7. Olivia and Dhani Harrison £230m ($310m)
8. Sir Ringo Starr £220m ($297m)
9. Michael Flatley £202m ($273m)
10. Sting £190m ($256m)