- Jeffrey Hope, 28, made a run for it in the Hamilton County Courthouse in Cincinnati on Monday
- Hope was caught on CCTV cameras casually walking out of an inmate holding area when an attorney held the door open for another inmate
- He sprinted down a corridor lined with officers all occupied on their phones
- Hope was eventually captured at the end of the hallway and hauled away
- He was due to face a judge for theft and trespassing offences but now has felony escape added to his charges
Click HERE for the FULL STORY!