DART is gonna be your BEST BET to get into Lower Greenville! Here's the details:
Ride DART to the 40th annual
- Celebrate early and often:DART has added service throughout that Saturday to meet demand on the day when everyone is Irish.
- Make it easy with theGoPass®app:Buy passes, plan trips and get next bus or train times from the comfort of your phone.
- Turn your ticket green:Be sure to activate your ticket on the GoPass app before you board. Day Passes are only valid on the day of activation.
- Go old school:Don't have the app? Purchase a Day Pass from a ticket vending machine at any DART Rail station or from a bus operator.
- Take in all the day's fun:DART makes it easy for parade and festival-goers, as well as runners participating in theDash Down Greenville.
- Get the deets:Click herefor complete parade details orclick hereto view the parade route.
- Plan ahead for good luck:DART encourages you to allow extra time that day due to service demand.
Bus service impacts:If you normally ride Route 502 or 583 at Lovers Lane Station, service will be interrupted for much of the day. Both routes will be detoured from Lovers Lane to serve Mockingbird Station until Greenville is re-opened to traffic. Route 502 will continue to serve Park Lane Station.
Additional routes will be temporarily detoured during the parade including 81, 82, 84, 428 and 521. SeeDART.org/rideralertsfor more information.