Looking for a job? The new Dickies Arena in Fort Worth will be hosting hiring fairs this summer. Some full-time jobs are available, but many of the positions are hourly part-time that will fluctuate with the schedule of the arena. Up to 1300 part time jobs need to be filled. Positions will include concessions, ushers, ticket takers, security, cleaning and many other roles. Dickies Arena is hiring its own employees instead of using outside contractors for these positions. In some cases they're hiring people on the spot.
Potential applicants will have the opportunity to meet with full time staff and can be hired on the spot for a variety of open positions.
- Saturday, June 29 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 17 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 18 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 8 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 10 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 24 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 29 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-402-9090.