After Ronnie Wood and Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones made appearances last week on The Tonight Show, it was Mick Jagger's turn to hang with host Jimmy Fallon.
He did so Tuesday night, but instead of doing an interview about their new album, Hackney Diamonds, he took part in a skit titled “Freezer Secrets.”
Wanting a snack from the Tonight Show freezer, Fallon found Jagger sitting in there, and now both locked in, they shared some deep secrets.
Among Jagger’s were:
- He did get some "satisfaction." It happened “way back in 1992” from popping bubble wrap. “It’s just so satisfying.”
- He said his real name is Rick. “One time a barista got it wrong and I was too polite to correct her. It just got stuck.”
- He also said he's the artist Bansky, an English-based street artist, political activist and film director whose real name and identity remain unconfirmed .
- He also said he'd like to be a comedian like Fallon, "but funny.”
- And he didn't like going to Studio 54 in New York, preferring instead to go next door to Studio 55.
Finally, when Tonight Show announcer Steve Higgins found them locked in, Jagger blew poison darts into their necks to keep his secrets safe.